iam the header

Update Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082/I9082L to Lollipop

            Hi this is rajtechieguy . Samsung  Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082/I9082L) might not see an official  Android 5.0 Lollipop update, but you can now download and install the CyanogenMod CM12 Android 5.0 Lollipop custom ROM unofficially from XDA developers on your Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082) and enjoy the latest Lollipop OS version. Though, the CyanogenMod 12 will give you taste about Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082/ I9082L), 

 Requirement
 Installation Instruction 

  • STEP 1 : Download the Custom ROM from the above link  and copy the zip file to root of your SD card (not in any folder)

  • STEP 2 : Now, boot your Grand Duos into custom recovery mode. To do so, switch Off  your device and press Volume (+), Menu, Power buttons together.

  • STEP 3 : From recovery, do a full wipe (cache partition, data wipe/factory reset, dalvic cache)

  • STEP 4 : Now, choose "install ZIP from SD card" and select the “cm-12-20141116-UNOFFICIAL-i9082.zip” (use Vol buttons for navigation) and flash it.

  • STEP 5 : If you want, flash Google Apps and Superuser too. using gapps

  • STEP 6 : Once again, do a full wipe (Data wipe/ Factory reset, cache partition and dalvic cache)

  • STEP 7 : Now, go to the main menu and select ‘reboot system now’.That is it. Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos will boot into Android 5.0 Lollipop OS version.Important Note: Keep in mind that, currently above mentioned ROM is experimental and contain several bugs. It may brick your device, so use at your own risk!
Samsung I9082/I9083l
Screenshot of Update